In this assessment, analyze the role of technology in HCM. In a 2–3-page report, help the management better understand the role of technology in HCM in an organization of your choice.
In your report, do the following:
- Create the business context by providing a brief overview of the business goals of the organization and the value HCM strategies and tools bring to the organization.
- Assess the HCM business systems in this organization that rely on technology. Include a short discussion of the systems that run smoothly, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- State the best practices connected to technology in HCM that would be a good fit for this organization. Explain why. Support with examples about workforce management and workforce development from relevant sources in your analysis.
Your report should follow a logical structure and be evidence based. Follow the MEAL Plan for Academic Papers (linked in the left-hand navigation menu) to help guide the organization of your response.
Be sure your report adheres to the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and in-text citations should be formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting.
- Length: The report should be 2–3 pages in content length. Include a separate title page and a separate references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced. Use Microsoft Word.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of two scholarly resources.