- What is the difference between an express and an implied contract?
- A unilateral and a bilateral contract?
- A contract that is void or voidable?
- What elements must be in place for formation of a contract?
- What are three examples of valid consideration?
- The Uniform Commercial Code generally regulates commerce or trade on a national basis.
- Does the UCC directly or indirectly have any effect on international commerce? If so, what effect on international or worldwide commerce might the UCC cause?
Please use at least four quality research sources to support your statements. The deliverable length requirement is 7–10 content PowerPoint slides (excludes the title and references slides).Background on Course Research Requirements: In the business world, it is important to use research to strengthen points made in presentations and projects. Learning to use the search functions in databases for research is a crucial critical thinking skill that complements other research techniques.
There are two main types of databases. You must stay away from inferior Web sites with anonymous writers; articles found on consultant Web sites, and materials on Web sites that are not reputable. Dictionaries and encyclopedias most often repeat the information from textbooks. Acceptable Internet resources include, among others, government sites (especially for statistics).Wikipedia and open source Web sites are not permitted.