For this paper, you need to explore one very narrow, very specific slice of the vast technological pie out there. Now, some of these topics will work for a research essay and some will not. Most, if not all of them, are still too broad and would need to be narrowed to make an effective essay. Here are some topics to consider (all of which need to be narrowed in order to make this paper work).
Robots and/or artificial intelligence in relation to:
- Human identity
- Social media
- other topics that may interest you
Essentially, you want to pick a question, narrow it to something that you can answer in the space to which you are confined (five to seven pages, not including your works cited page and a formal outline). You must include – use and cite – at least three different kinds of sources for this research paper; and, of course, they all need to be cited properly using MLA 8th edition guidelines.
- The Internet (perhaps Google Scholar)
- Interviews with expert authorities
- Museum displays and literature
- Online/Library databases
All papers must have the following characteristics:
1) Double-spaced, typed.
2) Use a sans-serif font such as Ariel or Calibri.
3) 12 point height.
4) Follow consistent MLA 8th edition formatting.
5) Submitted via our Canvas class site.
6) Length: 5-7 pages, not including a Works Cited page or any appendices.
7) A Works Cited page.
8) A formal outline, submitted as a separate assignment.
9) Evidence of peer-review turned in to the teacher.