https://healthtermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logoHTP-2-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://healthtermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logoHTP-2-300x75.png admin2022-03-12 11:44:222022-03-12 11:44:22How could shippers and customers differ in what they considered a successful supply chain transaction?
- SUPPLY CHAIN MEASUREMENT
Briefly address each of the following bullets:
- As suggested in the lecture pages for this week, there is a significant difference in measuring the performance of a supply chain from the perspective of the customer and from the perspective of the shipper. Describe the differences between these two perspectives in supply chain design. In other words, how could shippers and customers differ in what they considered a successful supply chain transaction?
- How could supply chain partners measure (quantify) the performance of a supply chain? Explain why each measurement suggested is relevant to at least one of the supply chain partners.
- Give an example of two or more companies that participate in a single supply chain. Describe which company (or companies) would want to require each measurement that you have proposed. Explain why there would be resistance from at least one of the companies to any suggestion to eliminate each of the supply chain measurements that you have proposed.
- The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.Your posting should be about 1 page (400 to 500 words) in length.Justify your answers using examples and reasoning.
- THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE A HEADER JUST WRITTEN ON 1 PAGE WORD DOCUMENT. 3 REFERENCES IN APA FORMAT PLEASE WITH URLS ATTACHED.
- PART 2 – 3 PAGESLocations/Offshoring/Outsourcing
In this section of the course project, you will focus on location-related decisions taken by the company you have chosen and the company’s strategy to manufacture in-house or outsource the functions of the supply chain. This outsourcing may be tied to a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis and determination of core competencies.Complete the following tasks:
- Analyze the company’s decisions and strategy regarding site selection, outsourcing, and offshoring operations.
- Evaluate the impacts of offshoring or outsourcing on quality and the supply chain.
- Prepare the deliverables for this week to provide information on the following aspects of the company:
- SUBMISSION DETAILS:
- Submit your report in a three- to four-page Word document, using APA style.
- Submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Name your document SUO_MBA6012_W4_ LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT I WILL PROVIDE THE COMPANY THAT I HAVE WITH THE DETAILS ABOUT THE COMPANY SO FAR….THIS PAGE DOES NEED TO HAVE HEADER AND PAGE NUMBER ALONG WITH 3 REFERENCES IN APA FORMAT PLEASE…..
- EACH PART NEEDS TO BE IN SEPARATE WORD DOCUMENTS PLEASE. BOTH NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES WITH URL PLEASE