https://healthtermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logoHTP-2-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://healthtermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logoHTP-2-300x75.png admin2018-11-06 11:35:262018-11-06 11:35:26Florence Nightingale Connecting Her Legacy With Local-to-Global Health Today
- Then, read the information provided at https://ce.nurse.com/course/,Florence Nightingale Connecting Her Legacy With Local-to-Global Health Today (note you do not have to pay anything to read this article).
- Review the information on Millennium Goals presented at the beginning of this lesson.
- Take the CE Test; you must score 100% on this to continue this assignment and receive a grade.
- Upload post test to this dropbox before completing the remaining items.
- Finally, answer the following questions:
- Has Florence Nightingale’s legacy influenced your perception of the Millennium Goals? Why or Why not? (30%)
- Choose three millennium goals that you can advance in your role as a nurse. Explain these goals and state how you plan to advance each of the goals. (30%)
- Give two to three examples of how your community of nurses collectively or individually can help advance the UN Goals. (30%)
- Your answers should be in a WORD document and formatted per APA Style guidelines. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling in your responses. (10%)