A total of four annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a quantitative methodology (review our reading assignments). Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
- Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
- Brief description of the research conducted
- Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
- Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author
- Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role option.
Please submit to the
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria||
|Articles selected are appropriate to role option and support the potential problem identified.||
|Addresses required elements for each of the 4 nursing research articles that provide supportive evidence for the problem.||
|Articles selected meet guidelines (quantitative methodology, nursing scholarly literature, no older than 5 years since publication).||
|Followed APA guidelines for writing style, format, spelling, and grammar.||